Best Safety Razor for Wet Shaving
When it comes to shaving, every man has his preference. The great thing about it is there’s a ton of different options around. One you should try in your lifetime is using the best safety razor for a nice wet shave. It’s one of those experiences you at least have to do once. Chances are you’ll like it.
Which safety razor is best? Our readers have spoken!
Shaving with safety razors isn’t the fastest by any means, especially compared to using a good electric shaver or a manual cartridge razor. But you do get a nice, smooth shave and the appreciation of the art. They are simpler to use compared to straight razors though.
- Long Handle 11 CM
- Butterfly Open
- Cuprum Metal
- Non-Slip Loing Handle
- Twist The Knob to Open
- Butterfly doors
- cut-minimizing system for a QUICK blade change
- Leatherette & Alcantara case with mirror
- 20% Heavier. 80% Smoother. 150% Easier
What is a Safety Razor
Before going further, we take a look at this device. It isn’t as well known as other shaving tools but is just as efficient, so we spend some time on it here.
Safety razors have a similar build to the modern cartridge razor except that you do the inserting and replacing of the blades yourself, instead of the specialized cartridge. The added plus of it is its elegance as safety razors come in a wide variety of really classy looks.
If you’re curious (or in a hurry):
An excellent razor with long-handled and Double-Edge.
It's four inches long handle will provide you a comfortable and safe grip.
Its double edge feature provides the perfect shade with the perfect blade for a clean, nice shave.
The 23C razor gives an excellent design with its chrome finish.
This top-quality product makes an essential item in your homes or on your travels.
It has a ton of 5-Star reviews. If you can get it for under $40, grab it. That’s one heck of a deal on a GOOD men's safety razor!
The folks at Amazon also have their own list of best safety razor for men below – many are on sale.
Which safety razor best?
When it comes to the safety razor for shaving with the best reviews, these are the 6 best safety razor to choose from.
All are great razors and very affordable. (compare these 6 safety razors here)
- Merkur Futur MK 23C Long-Handled Traditional Double Edge men's Safety Razor - Excellent Comfort, Control, and Design - 4.2 Inches, Chrome Finish- Info page
- Edwin Jagger Double Edge Safety Razor for men-Info Page
- Parker 99R - Long Handle Heavyweight Butterfly Open Double Edge Safety Razor & 5 Shark Super Chrome Blades-Info Page
- WEISHI Nostalgic Long Handle Butterfly Open Double Edge Safety Razor-Info Page
- VIKINGS BLADE The Chieftain Safety Razor + Swedish Platinum Super Blades + Carry Case-Info Page
- VIKINGS BLADE The Godfather Safety Razor + Swedish Platinum Super Blades + Carry Case-Info page
What do Consumer Reports reviews say about de safety razor ? After their own in-depth testing and independent review process, Consumer Reports also chose this safety razor as their winner and best all-around razor.
We’ll talk more about that below.
ANY of the 6 razors in the list above are great units that you should be very happy with Chrome Finish.
buying tip: watch that page above for deals on the VIKINGS BLADE The Chieftain Razor – if it’s under $40, it’s a GREAT deal.