Your face is the first thing that other people will see and notice about you that is why it only makes sense that you take care of it using all the best ways possible.
You have to wash your face every morning when you wake up and every evening before you go to bed so that you can get rid of the dirt, makeup, grime as well as other impurities that have stuck to your skin throughout the day.
If you let these impurities to just build up and accumulate on your skin, these will surely lead to breakouts, not to mention that these can even make your skin look gray and dull so you will end up looking older and more than what you really are.
If you want to get a truly flawless and radiant skin, you want to ensure that you get to cleanse your face every single day.
But, there might be a need for you to find the best face wash since your skin can be very delicate and will need special care.
Types of Skin
Before you buy your face wash, first, you have to identify the specific type of your skin. Once you use the wrong facial cleanser, there is a high chance that you will end up making your problems worse instead of preventing or treating them. if you are not that sure about the type of your skin, the easiest test is known as the tissue blot test. Here, you will need to take a tissue then blot your face first thing in the morning. Also, you can do this test at different times the whole day. The oil amount that you get on the tissue will determine your skin type.
Dry – Dry skin tends to be flake and even itchy. Among the primary concerns of people who have dry skin is that this makes their face look dull and develop wrinkles. During a tissue blot test, the dry skin is not going to show any oil. But unlike with typical skin, the face will often feel tight, particularly after blotting it.
Oily – Typically, oily skin is more prone to acne, with big pores that have excess oil on the skin. During the test, you are going to find several oil spots, particularly on your nose, cheeks, T-zone, and forehead.
Combination – This is among the toughest types of skin to treat. The T-zone or your cheeks, nose and forehead area, are going to be oily but the rest of your skins are either normal or dry. On the test, you are going to get oil on your T-zone areas.Best Face Wash for Combination Skin: Facial Wash, Organic, and 100% Natural Face Cleanser
Sensitive – This will require even more maintenance compared to other types. In addition, when you are suffering from any kinds skin allergies, rosacea or eczema, you might also want to adhere to several specific treatments for sensitive skin.Best Face Wash for Sensitive Skin: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
Normal – It is basically the best type of skin to have. But, just because your skin is normal does not guarantee that you can just leave this untreated. It is only as essential that you keep this healthy. On the test, the normal skin is not going to leave any oil residue, with the skin still feeling normal.Best Face Wash for Normal Skin: Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash
Types of Facial Wash
When you understand the different types of face wash, it will be easier for you to choose the one product that is best for your skin type as well as what you really want to get out of your skincare routine. There are several facial washes that may combine several of the specialty types of face cleanser.
Acne Facial Wash – This comes with acne fighting ingredients for helping in the prevention and treatment of breakouts. This can also often offer a deeper cleanser which can go to your pores that will then clear out any of the impurities. When your skin is prone to acne, this might be the cleanser that you might want to try.
Exfoliating Facial Wash – These have very small chemicals or beards in them that can exfoliate the skin while also cleaning it. This can provide an intense deep clean that can get rid of the dead skin cells together with oil, dirt as well as another residue that stuck to your skin. This specific kind of facial wash might prove to be too harsh for everyday use so you might like to just use this once every week.
Anti-Aging Cleanser – This can include ingredients such as antioxidants that can help in fighting the aging process. Right now, you can different kinds of anti-aging cleansers. These can help in preventing wrinkles but you might want to try adding other anti-aging skincare to help.
Best Anti-Aging Cleanser: InstaNatural Vitamin C Facial Cleanser
Makeup Removal – For those who are wearing a lot of makeup, you might like to go for the best face wash that specializes in removing makeup. If you will not remove makeup from your skin, this may clog your pores that can lead to breakouts and dull complexion.
Best Makeup Removal: 100% Natural Makeup Remover
Cream Cleansers – The moisturizing cream cleanser or facial wash can work well for dry skin. This can be gentle and may also come with skin moisturizer while removing all the grime and dirt. In addition, this can help in keeping the natural moisture of the skin sealed in order to prevent any dryness.
Best Cream Cleansers: Olay Regenerist Regenerating Cream Cleanser
Mild Cleanser – When your skin is sensitive, you might want to go for a mild cleanser. It is a kind of cleanser that can remove the grime and dirt from your skin without necessarily making it dry or treating it harshly.
Best Mild Cleanser: Glytone Mild Gel Cleanser
Cleansing Cloths – These can remove all facial impurities. These cloths contain some ingredients and all you need to do is add some water and wash your face with it. Also, you can buy the pre-moistened cleansing clothes that you do not have to add water or anything else to. These are great when traveling or you can use them during the day every time you are away from home.
Best Cleansing Cloths: Glytone Mild Gel Cleanser
What is the Best Face Wash for Oily Face?
Isn’t very annoying and embarrassing if someone sees your face too oily? Aside from acne, the oily face is another big problem for both men and women. Having an oily face is one of the reasons why some teens and adults lose their confidence to meet and socialize with others. They don’t want others to see their face too oily and shiny. Fortunately, there are perfect solutions that will help every individual get rid of an embarrassing oily face. The market face is now offering different brands of face wash that can be used both by men and women.
You can find a face wash that works effectively, and there are also products that will first require you to spend more money before you achieve smooth, soft, and oil-free face.
Choose the Best Face Wash for Oily Skin
As mentioned, there are lots of best face wash available. Some of the leading brands are as follows:
Body Shop’s Face Wash – This face wash is one of the awesome products intended to solve oily face and skin. The primary ingredient used to manufacture this product is the tea tree oil. This product helps in preventing blemishes, and it will not make your skin dry. You can also use this to cure acne, breakout, and blackheads. Get More Info
Lotus Tea Tree Oil-Control Face Wash– This face wash is high in anti-oxidants and anti-microbial activity, and this is suitable for any type of skin. If you are going to use this lotus tea tree-oil control, expect that you will avoid having blackheads and pimples. Read more Review
Olay Oil-Control and Foaming Face Wash – Olay is used as a gentle cleanser, and it helps in removing the impurities in your skin. This will give you that glowing and rejuvenated skin. When used regularly, the excess oil, debris, and dirt will be removed.
Himalaya Oil-Balancing face Wash – Himalaya can clean your skin deeply, and it also helps in removing excess oil from your skin. Also, just like other best face wash, this can also provide you with glowing and refreshing skin. This can balance the production of oil in your skin leaving your skin clear.
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash – If your face is too oily, it might contribute to the production of breakouts and acne. However, there is nothing to worry about as this product can help you reduce it. You just have to make sure that you will wash your face with Neutrogena regularly.
These are just a few of the best face wash that you can choose from if you want to get rid that oily skin. When your face is oily, you will surely be ashamed to show off your beautiful face to others. Fortunately, there are best solutions to this problem. The use of face wash will not only enable you to control the production of oils but also the production of pimples and blackheads.
Alternative Organic Face Wash
It is necessary for every individual to maintain a healthy and good looking skin. For most people, the face is one of the most important areas where skin care should always be given emphasis. It makes sense. After all, you often click your camera shutter to capture the priceless expressions of an individual. Most people are willing to do everything just to make sure that every skin imperfection will not be visible on their face.
Unfortunately, popular brands of facial wash often come with costly prices. If you are a kind of person who does not have enough budget for, it will be difficult for you to maintain an effective yet expensive facial wash brand. Switching to a cheaper brand might cause you problems such as skin rashes, allergies, and other unpleasant skin issues. You can solve such problem by using natural face wash.
Do you know that the most effective face regimen may just be found in your kitchen? That’s right. To know some of it, check out the following:
Apple Cider Vinegar
Aside from being a key ingredient in vegetable salads, apple cider vinegar is also an effective solution in eliminating facial skin imperfections such as acne, blackheads, and skin darkening. In case you are not knowledgeable about it, apple cider vinegar contains a level of acidity that is effective in treating the skin issues mentioned earlier. Its acid kills germs and bacteria that cause such skin problems. In addition to, the acid in this solution is known to whiten skin, thus, giving you a fairer and more radiant looking skin. Moreover, minerals found in the apple are a great way to refresh and moisturize your skin. To make it a facial wash, pour in around 4 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a small basin with water. This makes a perfect face-washing agent.
Did you see a lemon in your refrigerator? Great! You can make a homemade facial wash out of that fruit. Any citrus fruits can be used as part of your facial regimen. Like vinegar, the citric acid present in citrus fruits is capable of wiping away skin imperfections by killing germs and bacteria. Because you might be exposed to dust and dirt, citrus fruits are effective ways to clean up your face and eliminate anything that may cause the development of pimples, acne, and blackheads on your face.
Who says honey is just a sweetener to your salad or you’re an ingredient to your favourite dish? This sweet substance is more than that. In fact, honey is considered as an effective antibacterial facial cleanser. It will not irritate your skin even if you have open wounds on your face due to acne breakouts. Honey helps in eliminating bacteria resulting in quick skin healing. If you have burnt skin caused by synthetic facial cleansers, honey is a great solution to restore the beauty of your skin.
Other Essential Steps in Facial Care
Washing your face is only one of the crucial steps in your skincare routine. In order to keep your skin looking healthy and young, you might want to add some more essential skincare products to your regimen.
- Exfoliate – Whatever type of skin you might have, exfoliating is an important step in skincare and you will need to exfoliate at least once every week. It can take away the dead skin cells to make your complexion look brighter while preventing the clogged pores. This can also balance your face’s natural oil level.
- Moisturize – Even when your skin is very oil, it is still a must that you moisturize. Look for a lotion or moisturizer that contains antioxidants and vitamins for a healthier skin. if your skin is combination or oil skin, search for one that is oil-free.
- Protection from the Sun – You must always keep your skin protected from the sun. Search for a moisturizer or a foundation that comes with a sunscreen of at least SPF 15.
- Care for Your Eyes – The skin that surrounds your eyes happens to be the thinnest as well as the most delicate. Dark circles and wrinkles can all make you look older and tired so the correct eye cream is going to counter it, which can keep you looking radiant and young.
- Serum – Facial serum is the product that can target a certain skin issue. Not everyone is going to need or even want to make use of a serum. However, if you have chronic issue, you might want looking into serums.
- Toner – The toner can help in bringing back your skin to its highest optimum pH level. The toner is not a crucial step in skincare for everyone. in case you have excess oil, the toner can help you in controlling the oil.
- Care for Your Lips – Once you focus on your skincare routine, make sure that you do not leave out your lips. You might want to keep the lips moisturized through the use of a good lip balm.
- Masks – The masks can offer some specialized skin treatment. These are not meant for everyday use but these are also ideal for weekly, monthly or even sporadic intensive treatment.
Things to Consider in Choosing Face Wash Products
Our face is the most exposed part of the body that encounters several elements like dirt, and dust. Even UV rays of the sun can cause different kinds of facial problems like pimples, oily or dry skin, and irritation. It is important that we care a lot on our faces since it is one of the determining factors of defining beauty. The care that we provide must also be taken seriously so that we can avoid the risk of having severe facial problems. Almost everybody knows that washing the face at least twice every day is important to have a good skin.
There are various things that need to be consider in choosing face wash products that can help us maintain the beauty that we have.
- The first thing to consider is to determine the type of skin you have, this will vary on the combination of diet, genetics, and care. You can identify your skin type through wiping your face with a clean tissue in the morning. If no oil have been traced on the tissue, your skin can be normal and it is the easiest type of skin to care of. If the tissue is clean after you wipe, buy you face skin feels dry, flaky, or tight, then your skin is dry. It is necessary to keep the dry skin moisturized to avoid having wrinkles and skin irritation. An added moisture is very important in deciding for the right face wash products for you.
- For the face that is oily, the best face wash are those that are gentle yet very effective in dissolving the oil. The combination skin is the well-known skin type. If the tissue reveals the traces of oil in the oily patches such as in the forehead and nose, a different kind of treatment will be needed. The sensitive skin requires special care since it usually feels tight and dry that can be easily irritated.
- The next thing to do is to identify your purpose after you determine the kind of skin that you have. The people with dry skin typically avoid the facial cleanser having a detergents that can possibly remove the essential oils. The face wash that can be ideal for this problem are those containing glycerin that attracts the moisture to the skin or lanolin that can make a thin barrier that locks the moisture in. the cream cleansers that has a large quantity of emollients are the best for it. You can check the labels of the product to see the ingredients that you are applying to your face.
- The face wash products comes in different forms like gel, oil-based, or exfoliating scrubs. The best face wash for oily skin are the gel cleansers since it functions as absorbent of the excess facial oil. The gel cleansers that are water-based and oil-free are the most popular for the people with sensitive skin. The facial foam are ideal for those who have a normal down to oily skin as they lather very well and make the skin soft.
- The cream cleansers are best for removing the make-up and dirt and helps to cover the moisture and avoid the dryness through preserving the essential oil of the skin. The oil-based cleansers are commonly used for removing make-up, but you must remember your skin type before buying or using as it could result to breakouts and clogged pores. The exfoliating scrubs are best occasional treatment for all types of skin. The facial scrubs assist to eliminate the exterior part of the dead skin cells and helps to increase the production of new and healthy skin.
- Another thing that needs consideration in selecting a face wash is the characteristic of being natural and eco-friendly. There are many face wash that have emulsifiers or surfactants like sodium lauryl sulfate or the soaps that can harsh the skin and the environment. The face wash that are made from natural components leave the lipid layer of the skin undisturbed and have a lesser effect to the protective barrier. There are plenty of organic beauty and natural treatments that are available today that can be used to help maintain a younger look of your skin.
Salicylic Acid Face Wash: A Closer Look on Both Sides
Lots of facial wash have pooped out from everywhere. One of the most popular facial skin care regimens is the Salicylic acid facial wash. Let’s find out what is all about in this acid face wash and what it can do to your skin.
What is Salicylic Acid?
It is an acid, particularly beta hydroxide that has been extracted from plants. It consists of OH elements that are extremely reactive to human cells. Basically, it is used to treat skin problems such as psoriasis, sun burn, and acne.
Benefits of Using Salicylic Acid Face Wash:
The job of Salicylic acid is not just mere cleaning but it recognized being a deep cleanser. It works more than just the surface of the skin thus sprucing up the various irregularities on the skin’s top layer. It then opens clogged pores. The result is fresh and younger looking skin.
Dryness is the major cause of dull and aged face. This is because we are exposed to free radicals that can that can cause damage to the skin. Salicylic acid face wash penetrates deeper through the skin in order to eliminate dryness as well as ageing and release radiance and glow
Opens Clogged Pores
Also, it releases blocked pores, black heads, white heads and release all pores that are clogged. It does not minimize skin problems but it makes those annoying skin imperfections fade away. However, you have to keep in mind that the kind of face wash that you should use depends on the type of your skin.
Exfoliates the Skin
Salicylic acid facial wash is also excellent when it comes to opening pores and eliminating inflammation and redness in the skin that are caused by bacteria blocking the pores. As a result, you can expect of skin that looks radiant and younger looking. Thanks to the exfoliating power of Salicylic acid.
Side-Effects of Salicylic acid
Before you use facial wash with Salicylic acid, you should be aware that just like other products out there, Salicylic acid facial wash has also several side-effects.
This acid can lead to dryness and irritation especially if it is bashed with wide array of products that represents the same element in addressing the same skin ailment.
Another side effect is that some users experience slight burning sensation especially to first timers. For a rule of a thumb, you have to connect with your primary health care provider when the sensation persists.
Salicylic acid reacts to the skin when it is excessively used. Thru this, you have to make sure that you only wash you face twice a day. It is also better if you opt for advice from your doctor.
Use Only as Advised
Whether you are susceptible to allergic reactions, pregnant women or you are currently under an illness or skin infection, Salicylic acid face wash is big NO for you.
Salicylic acid comes with tempting benefits. But on the other side of the coin, it could also bring worries. So, work with your primary health care provider before you include Salicylic acid face wash to your facial skin care regimen.