You simply know that leaf blower can help to clear anything from your yards, home, gutters or driveway from dust and debris to leaves.
You might be aware that many leaf blower have the power to handle either large stretches of grassy land or small backyard.
Whether you’re a landscaping professional or homeowner looking for the best backpack models on the market or just someone seeking an affordable option to help rid your driveway of leaves, there are hundreds of best and most powerful leaf blower to choose from.
Which leaf blower should I buy? : Good option is BLACK+DECKER LB700 for garden vacuums. This is one type of leaf blower. Depends upon its function you can divide several types of leaf blowers. After use of leaf blower, you can simply collect your leaf with the best wheelbarrow that make your job easy.
Types of Leaf Blowers
Simple Garden Vacuums:
As we discuss this is one type of leaf blower that are useful for small yards for small jobs. This type of garden vacuums are good for picking up general litter as well as leaves. You can not use this type of vacuums for large jobs, though as it will generally take longer to run around sucking everything up than it will to blow everything into tone big pile.
Simple Leaf Blowers:
This is the best option for small garden if you are dealing with a large number of leaves that can not be easily vacuumed up. This type of leaf blowers can only blow, but they are ideal for moving lots of detritus in one big pile that you can collect up easily.
Leaf blower and garden vacs Combined:
This can be best option for every people. Main reason of the best reason of this type of leaf blower is their versatility. You will get both functionality of leaf blower and garden vacuums. The main problem of this type of leaf blower is they can be fiddly to setup and often have extra attachment that you need to store.
There are lots of leaf blowers on the market like gas, corded electric, and battery powered or you can say cordless. Not only this but you will find that there are many variety available in styles like from handheld units, wheeled models and to backpack. So you have to take care while choose best leaf blower for you.
Important Tips For Picking Right Leaf Blower:
- Corded electric leaf blower are powerful enough to perform many big jobs, as long as they are within 100 feet of the power outlet.
- When looking at gas handheld models, it can go anywhere, but they add weight, noise, and cost along with fueling and some maintenance responsibilities.
- When you are getting lots of leaves and a level property, wheeled blowers pack the most power by far, and also take up the most storage space as well push control.
- You can find that some handheld models have a second-hand grip for better control and weight distribution.
Also Check :
1) Hitachi 170 MPH Handheld Leaf Blower
Hitachi RB24EAP hand held blower is one of the lightest and most powerful blower you can consider.
This leaf blower is best for for homeowner and professionals.
It has very quick and simple start, low emission purefire engine and large two finger throttle for easier operation.
This leaf blower is lightweight and also exceptional balance that make it ideal for small clean up.
You are getting high air volume and velocity for quick debris movement.
You will get 170 miles per hour volume when used with the included taper nozzle.
- Strong air flow.
- Easy to start and very easy to use
- Strong consumer warranty.
- No vacuuming abilities
- No mulching abilities
2) Husqvarna 180 MPH Backpack Leaf Blower
Husqvarna 350BT is one type of terrific blower choice for those with large properties. This leaf blower is lightweight with integrated back pack harness for landscape professionals as well as homeowners. You can easily set fan speed and also easy starting.
Husqvarna 350BT leaf blower, the harness and controls are ergonomically designed for high capacity and ease of use. This leaf blower is comfortably designed for hours of use. The handle has easily adjustable soft grip for optimal maneuvering.
- Padded shoulder straps, hip belt
- Efficiently sweeps a variety of debris
- Easy starting.
- Little loud
- Does not vacuum or mulch.
3) BLACK+DECKER LSW36 40V Lithium Ion Cordless Sweeper
With the use of Black Decker LSW36 leaf blower, you can power up your yard cleanup with the cordless 40-volt sweeper. This leaf blower eliminates the weight, noise and hassles of gas powered equipment. This leaf blower powered by high power lithium battery system which gives you power, excellent runtime, and the versatility to share batteries with other tools.
Black decker LSW36 is ideal for hard surfaces like decks, patios, driveways and garages. This sweeper has an efficient design and enough 120 mph speed to make quick work of debris. This device comes with built-in scraper that enables the sweeper to loosen matted leaves and stuck on debris.
- Lightweight and ergonomic design.
- Built in scraper to remove tough debris.
- Fast charging and long runtime.
- Power indicator
- Vibrates a little while in use
- Not as powerful as gas powered.
4) DEWALT DCBL720P1 20V MAX 5.0 Ah Lithium Ion XR Brushless Blower
Dewalt DCBL720P1 is brushless blower which is specially designed with an innovative axial fan design that maximizes on air output and runtime. You are getting maximum control on blower because of the variable speed trigger and speed lock.
This brushless lawn blower has ergonomic design along with low noise performance. It has also 20V MAX 5Ah lithium Ion powerful battery and charger. This device comes with brushless motor that maximizing motor efficiency and durability.
- Upto 90 MPH speed
- Durability and efficiency because of brushless motor
- High performance battery.
- Might be ideal for homeowner.
- Little loud
This GreenWorks leaf blower is brushless and delivers a powerful solution to rival gas powered tools. This leaf blower has innovative brushless motor technology that provides up to 80% longer life, lower vibration and less noise for user comfort.
The digipro brushless G-MAX series provides the gas comparable power without the gas. This leaf blower comes with 40V 4AH battery and charger that gives you enough power to clean your yards. While using this you can find that this is powerful enough to handle wet and dry leaves.
- Very powerful same as electric blower
- Fast charging battery packs
- Very comfortable and less noise
- Vac option is slow
- At full blast, it consume battery powe fast.
6) Toro 51621 UltraPlus Leaf Blower
Toro 51621 UltraPlus Leaf Blower is toro’s highest performing vac. With this toro leaf blower comes with everything ultra. It gives time saving and leaf shredding performance. This lawn blower also comes with oscillating nozzle kit. This kit automatically sweeps the air back and forth making a wider blowing path on hardscapes without moving the wrist.
This toro leaf blower is superior blowing and mulching proven by controlled laboratory testing. You are getting powerful up to 250 MPH degree. You will get additional functionality like variable speed control for better control in both blower and vac mode
- Adjustable speed up to 250MPH
- Oscillating nozzle
- Easy-to-use and to storage.
- Plastic hull
- Not cordless.
7) WORX 32-Volt AIR Multi-Purpose Blower
The WORX AIR is multi purpose blower with eight convenient attachments to create a clean zone around the entry points to your home. This leaf blower is ultra lightweight and compact to fit and go anywhere around the home and you can also use this for your car, RV, or boat. You are getting cordless blower with powerful 32-volt MAX lithium battery.
You are getting 9 attachments to blow and sweep away debris around the home. This blower comes with rechargeable 32-volt MAX lithium battery. You can charge the battery any time and it will be ready when you need it with no discharge or money effect. Max lithium battery can recharge in upto 3 hours.
- Small, compact and lightweight.
- Smooth and easy transaction that easy to handle.
- 32-volt battery is crazy long.
- Wish it had a little bit more power.