Welcome to Hair Clippers Professional. Here you will find reviews of the best professional hair clippers currently available.
Are you a professional hairdresser or barber looking for a quality and reliable clipper? Or do you simply want to purchase one, to trim your hair at home and save some money?
Either way, it is ultimately more cost-effective in the long run to buy a good quality pair of clippers, than to get poor results with a cheap pair that won’t last very long or give you the same professional look. It’s like most things in life, “you get what you pay for” and hair clippers are no different.
In the market you can find many kinds of hair clippers and between them some of the hair clippers will be good for you and some of them will not be good for you and for this reason if you want to get a good result from your hair clippers then you need to choose the best hair clippers for you and for your use.
Choosing the best hair clippers will be too much difficult work for you if you have no idea about hair clippers and for this reason, if you want to choose the best hair clippers then you need to know about the best hair clippers.
If you have no idea about hair clippers, then you can stay with me because in this article I want to give you the necessary idea about best hair clippers which will be too much helpful for you in the case of choosing the best hair clippers.
Oster classic 76 universal motor clipper Reviews
Pros and Cons:
- This hair clipper will be too much power, and you can get a good result from this hair clipper, and for this reason, you can choose this hair clipper for you and your use.
- If you choose this hair clipper, then you can get a single speed universal motor which will help this hair clipper for heavy duty which will be good for you.
- By this hair clipper, you can cut your hair easily if your hair will be wet or dry because this hair clipper blade will be too much stronger and the blade size will be 000 and 1.
- This hair clipper will be designed with an ergonomic design which will be good for all day hair cutting and for this reason you can choose this hair clipper for you and your use.
- In this hair clipper you can find a good grip, and for this reason, you can hold the hair clipper comfortably which will be too much good for your hair cutting work.
- In this hair clipper, you also can get a blade guard and cleaning brush and many more materials like that which will be too much good for you and your use.
Andis master hair clipper (Silver):
Pros and Cons:
- When you use this hair clipper for cutting your hair at that time, this hair clipper blade will be too much oiled which will be too much good for you and for your hair cutting work because you can cut your hair comfortably and easily.
- In this hair clipper, you can get a good model blade, and the blade model is 01556 which will be too much good for you.
- If you choose this hair clipper, then you can cut all style hair by this hair clipper, and for this reason, you can choose your hairstyle as your wish.
- If you use this hair clipper hardly, then this hair clipper will not break, and for this reason, you can use your hair clipper without any fear because this hair clipper will be unbreakable.
- In this hair clipper you can get a high-speed motor which will run quietly, and for this reason, when you use this hair clipper for cutting your hair the environment will be cool which will be good for you and the other people in your house.
Andis excel 2-speed detachable blade hair clipper:
Pros and Cons:
- If you can choose this hair clipper for you and your use, then you can get break-resistant housing facility which will be too much helpful for you.
- Please do not forget that this hair clipper will be fit for your hand and for this reason you can use this hair clipper easily and you can get a good result from this hair clipper in your hair cutting work.
- This hair clipper blade will be matched with Oster blade model number 10 and 76 and 111, and for this reason, you can change this hair clipper blade with the Oster hair clipper blade which will be too much useful for you.
- In the internal parts of this hair clipper, you cannot find any oiling, and this hair clipper will be maintenance free, and for this reason, this hair clipper will be too much useful for you and your use.
- This hair clipper will be made in the USA, and you know that the product which will be made in the USA will always be good for use.
Andis professional Cermanic hair clipper with detachable blade (Silver):
Pros and Cons:
- This hair clipper will be too much power, and in this hair clipper you can find a powerful rotary motor which will help the clipper in doing heavy duty and for this reason you need to choose this hair clipper for you and your use.
- This hair clipper will be 10 percent smaller and 20 percent lighter with this hair clipper heavy-duty motor, and for this reason, this hair clipper will be too much useful for you.
- In this hair clipper, you can get number one CeramicEdge blades which will be good for you and this hair clipper will be fitted with all kinds of Andris CeramicEdge and Andris UltraEdge blades which will be too much useful for you and your use.
Wahl ARCO SE professional cordless pet clipper:
Pros and Cons:
- If you can choose this clipper, then you can get professional 5 in 1 clipper kit which will be cordless, and you also can get 2 NiMH batteries which will be too much good for your use.
- This clipper will be too much power and the weight of this hair clipper will be lightweight, and this hair clipper can make 5500 strokes per minute which will be too much good for your use.
- This clipper can work too much quicker, and the result of this clipper will be perfect, and for this reason, you need to choose this clipper for your use.
- This clipper and this clipper blade will always run cool and soundless which will be too much helpful for your use.
- If you choose this hair clipper for your use, then you can get a one-year limited warranty which will be given by this clipper manufacturer, and for this reason, this clipper will be too much good for your use.
- This clipper will be made in Hungry.
How to choose:
It is true that you can find many kinds of hair clippers in the market and for this reason choose the best one will be too much difficult for you. If you can follow my tips, then I am sure that you can choose the best hair clipper from many kinds of hair clippers.
Hair clipper motor:
- When you want to choose the best hair clipper, then you need to look at the hair clipper motor because it will be too much important for you.
- Please do not forget that the hair clipper motor can come in different style and for this reason, please look at the hair clipper motor.
- Please do not forget that the universal motor will be good for you and your use because this motor will be good for all kinds of hair and for this reason you need to choose the hair clipper which will contain a universal motor.
- Some of the best hair clippers can come with the magnetic motor. I am not saying that the magnetic motor will be bad for you, but the hair clipper which will contain magnetic motor will be too much expensive.
- Please do not forget that if you can choose the hair clipper which will contain magnetic motor it will be too much good for you than the hair clipper which will contain universal motor because the magnet motor will be too much more durable than the universal motor.
Hair clipper maintenance:
- After that, you need to look at the hair clipper maintenance because it will also be too much important matter for you.
- Always remember that some people don’t have too much time for clean the hair clipper or oiling in the hair clipper or take care the hair clipper regularly and for this reason, they want to choose maintenance-free hair clipper.
- Please do not forget that if you can choose maintenance hair clipper then it will be too much good than maintenance-free hair clipper and for this reason, you need to choose maintenance hair clipper for you and your use.
Hair clipper will be cordless or corded:
- Yes, you need to look at the matter also. Selecting corded or cordless will be depended on your mind only. If you want to use corded hair clipper, then you can use it, or if you want to use cordless hair clipper then there have no problem.
- If all your family members want to use one hair clipper, then you need to choose corded hair clipper because in this case, corded hair clipper might be better for your use.
- If you are a young person and want to use the hair clipper by you then I want to suggest you that you need to choose cordless hair clipper will be too much better for you and your use also.
Hair clipper blades:
- You need to look at the hair clipper blades because it will be the most important matter for you and for this reason you need to be careful about this matter.
- If your hair clipper blades are dulls then it will be too much harmful to you because this blade can cut your sensitive skin too much quickly.
- Most of the hair clipper will come with carbon steel alloy blades, and this blade will be too much good for you and for this reason you need to choose this blade.
- There have many more matters you need to look at like hair clipper guides and hair clipper blade size and many more matters before choosing any hair clipper for you and your use.
So what are the criteria when looking for professional hair clippers?
If you’ve previously bought a cheap pair of clippers from Wal-Mart or similar, you’ll probably know that doing so was a false economy. These type of clippers are far inferior to good quality brand named ones. They tend to be made of cheap plastic, have an average to the poor motor and a blade that ‘hacks’ rather than smoothly cuts your hair. Plus you’ll be lucky if they last you more than 12 to 18 months.
The 3 leading manufacturers of hair clippers are Oster, Andis, and Wahl. Other brands vary from half decent to very poor. With the leading brands, you get the reassurance of solid, reliable professional hair clippers that will last you a lot longer – years longer.
Every clipper is different, and so is the quality. What I mean is, you need to think about things such as; what the clipper housing is made of. Is it cheap plastic, or made from valox, a toughened hard-wearing plastic resin? Are the blades guaranteed to stay sharp and strong?
It’s always worth checking out customer reviews on a product. Amazon has a great system of providing real customer feedback on every product it sells. If the clipper you want is sold through Amazon, a quick check of the reviews will soon tell you if you’ve got yourself a winner or a dud.
3. The Motor Makes All the Difference
The size and power of a hair clipper’s motor are generally what sorts the top of the range models from the poor imitations. As long as you have a decent blade in your clipper a good, powerful motor will ensure the hair is smoothly and cleanly without grabbing or pulling it.
Prices are usually dictated by the quality of the blades and the motor that drives them. It is these elements that you should pay particular attention to when making your purchase. Cheaper motors will burn out quicker and provide less power to the cutting blades.
Blades need to be strong and sharp that will last you at least a couple of years without dropping in performance. Check what they are made from and if you can easily get replacement blades. Blades can damage if you drop the clipper and it’s always handy to have a spare one to hand.
4. Ease and Frequency of Use
The right hair clipper for you may depend on your previous experience with using them.
For someone wanting to purchase a clipper for their use or the family, there are lots of good quality, mid-ranged priced models that will do an excellent job. The Oster Fast Feed and the Wahl Peanut Clipper are both quality clippers that produce an excellent finish.
If you’ve been using clippers for a while or you are an industry professional who cuts hair on a regular basis, then the Oster Classic 76 professional hair clippers will be all you need and has been a long time favorite (including mine) over the years.
It has been described as the “Rolls Royce” of professional hair clippers and has an unsurpassed reputation.
Most professional hair clippers should include the following when you purchase them: Blade guard – to keep your blades sharper for longer, clipper oil and grease, instructions/manual, a warranty and comb attachments (although this depends on the model).
I recommend you take some time before buying your clipper. Read my hair clipper reviews and based on how much you want to spend and how often you intend to use it, you should be able to find the right model for you.
I hope you find my reviews useful. They should save you a lot of time when choosing a new pair of professional hair clippers.
Where to buy:
If you do not want to know that where to buy the hair clipper then you can stay with me because now I am giving you a good idea about where to buy the best hair clippers. If you want to buy hair clipper, then you have two options. One is from online, and the other one is from the market.
If you want to buy the hair clipper from the online then you need to research in the online about best hair clipper, and if you research about the best hair clippers then you can get many results about this product, and from them, you can choose the best one for you and your use.
If you want to look the hair clipper practically then you need to contact in the market store, and in the market store you can find many kinds of hair clippers, and from them, you can choose the best one for you and your use.
If you can understand my article, then I am sure that you can get a good idea about the best hair clippers and now you can choose the best one for you and your use. Again I want to tell you one matter, and the matter is you need to be too much care when you choose the hair clipper from the market or the online stores.
Give Me 3 Minutes, And I Will Show You How To Pick The Best Hair Clipper That Will Fit Your Needs
When it comes to cutting men’s hair, hair clipper will become a regular tool of the trade. For most men, hair clipper will simplify their hair-cutting job, as well as giving nicer haircut if done properly. Of course, you have to pick the kind of hair clipper that will fit your need, since there are some different types of hair clippers that are available in the market today. So, how can you pick the best hair clipper that will fit your need? Here’s what you need to know.
How To Choose the Best Hair Clipper
What Kind of Hair Clipper is Best Suitable for You? Cord or Cordless?
There are two types of hair clippers that you can find on the market. The first one is hair clipper with an electric cord, and the other one is cordless hair clipper. Simply put, the one with electric cord needs to be plugged into an electric jack to be used, whereas the cordless one will have lithium rechargeable battery included. There are some benefits and disadvantages that you can find in each type of hair clipper. Let’s take a look at them one by one.
Benefits and Disadvantages of Hair Clippers with Electric Cord
The benefits of this type of hair clipper are that you will be able to use the hair clipper without having to charge it before use. So, you don’t need to be afraid of running out of battery in the middle of a haircut, since it will always be connected to the electric plug. Also, it will usually last longer than the cordless one, with really good blades that will cut your hair smoothly. Another benefit is that you can also cut thick hair easily with this type of hair clipper since it will be powerful enough for heavy-duty work.
What are the disadvantages of hair clipper with an electric cord? One common disadvantage that you will find with this type of hair clipper is that you can’t move freely while cutting your hair or cutting someone else’s hair. Your movement will be restricted by the cord length. Another disadvantage is that this type of hair clipper is often heavier than the cordless one.
Benefits and Disadvantages of Cordless Hair Clippers
Cordless hair clippers are usually light and easy to use. You can move freely when you use it to cut your hair or cut someone else’s hair. Another advantage is that cordless hair clippers are usually cheaper than the one with an electric cord.
And what about the disadvantage of this type of hair clipper? Cordless hair clippers don’t usually last longer if you compare it with the one with an electric cord. Sometime, with its lighter size, you may not be able to cut thick hair smoothly. And more importantly, you will always have the risk of ruining your haircut if your hair clipper runs out of power during the haircut session. That’s why you need to always charge it to full power before use.
Things to Consider Before Buying Hair Clippers
You should know before buying your hair clippers whether you want to use it for yourself, or whether you want to use it to cut someone else’s hair. Also, you should always understand the proper use of each hair clippers before actually using it on your own. There are many accessories that you can use your tool, and not long after buying the hair clippers that you need, you may need to buy some accessories to make things easier for you to cut your hair with the tool. Remember to put the right type of mirror in front of you before cutting your hair with the hair clippers.
How to Choose the Best and Most Suitable Hair Clippers for Your Needs
Since there are various makes and models that you will find when you shop for hair clippers, here are some guidelines for you to follow to choose the best hair clippers for your need:
- Choose the type that suits you: If your hair is not too thick, you can choose the cordless one since it will do the job well for light duty work. But, if you are going to cut thick hair, it is better to choose the one with an electric cord, since it will usually come with a more powerful motor that will get the job done smoothly.
- Durability: Choose the one that will last long and the one which comes with easy maintenance procedure. Using the hair clippers often will usually make the blades dull, but some hair clippers out there will have durable blades that you don’t need to replace even after years of usage with proper maintenance.
Sharper blades: With sharper blades, you will be able to do the job more smoothly and quickly.
Know before you go
Which accessories do you need?
The size of your comb guides and blades are critical to getting the hair on your head cut to the proper length. Additional blades or combs can always be purchased, so firstly focus on getting quality clippers. When you’re choosing between two very close models, opt for the one having the length of combs you want.
Who is going to cut your hair?
If you plan to get your hair cut by someone else, almost all kind of models is fair game. However, If your hair is going to be cut by yourself, consider the lighter models or a clipper which has a swiveling cutting head.
Will you cut your hair wet, or dry?
Some hair clippers are designed to do either, and others are designed to do both. If you intend to do some of each, if your hair clippers will be shared with family members who may prefer the opposite, or If you are not sure whether you want a wet or dry cut, then wet/dry hair clippers are the way to go.
Will you be cutting different lengths?
Good hair clipper sets have up to 8-10 comb attachments, and great hair clippers also come with an adjustable blade. All these make it easy to cut various lengths, which can help give a much better style to your cut.
Things To Know When Deciding To Buy Hair Clippers
If you are already in a hairdresser industry, then for sure you know what to look for when you need to buy hair clippers. From the other side, there are a lot of people who are buying hair clippers for home use, and there are some things that they need to take into consideration before they make a purchase.
For people who are planning to use them maybe once in a month, there are different requirements to a professional user. From the other side, professional hair clippers are much easier to use and are as well more powerful. The only bad thing is that they are much more expensive.
Owning your hair clippers has a lot of advantages. First of all, you can save a lot of money, and you don’t need to go to a hairdresser. You can cut your hair in the privacy of your home. These products for cutting hair are very easy to be used, and you can even experiment on yourself different hairstyles and looks.
When deciding to buy hair clippers, you need to know whether you will be using them every day or only from time to time. This is because the weight of such a product is an important issue. People who are planning to use their hair clippers for many hours during the day; they would for sure want that they are as light as possible.
Size of the clippers is an important thing as well. Some people have small hands, some have big hands, and the key is to find the product which will perfectly fit into the hand. A perfect fit means easier use.
There are different types and kinds of clippers on the market. Depending on what you need them for when deciding to buy hair clippers, you might want to consider a cordless variant. If you are planning to use this product in the bathroom for example, where there is no power socket, a cordless version of a clipper will be just perfect.
For your clipper to work impeccably, you will need some accessories as well such as oil and brush. Oil is an important thing, as for sure you wouldn’t want your hair clipper to get rusty. Durability is here a very important factor, so make sure to invest always a few more money into a good product. Remember that the cheapest products often don’t last very long and you will need to replace them.
Is There A Difference Between Hair Clippers For Men And Hair Clippers For Women?
There is no difference between hair clippers for men and hair clippers for women when it comes to products for cutting hair. But these are not the only types of hair clippers on the market, as there are as well hair clippers for nose hair, for bikini area and similar.
There are not big differences in using clippers on women and men hair. Women that are interested in a short hairstyle will most likely use this kind of product for cutting hair. This is though mostly a choice for more adventurous women, as we all know that females like to have long and beautiful hair. For example, textured shag and a partial buzz are two short hair styles that look very nice on women, and this hairstyle can be easily achieved by using clippers.
As previously said, there are different kinds of hair clippers, and when it comes to hair clippers for men, the most popular products are beard trimmers, clippers, and electric razors. They can vary in style, price, and features.
Men usually don’t like to spend a lot of time in hair saloons waiting for someone to cut their hair. For this reason, clippers are the right choice for any busy men, as thanks to them, they can easily cut their hair in the privacy of their home when they want to and how they want to. These products are also very big money savers, as you don’t have to pay to barbers for their services.
Hair slippers for men are designed to be used both for cutting their hair and beard. They are electric devices, from which some can be cordless as well. Cordless models work on batteries that are either rechargeable or alkaline. Some of the most popular manufacturers of these products are Braun, Remington, Conair, Wahl, etc.
Hair clippers for men are designed with many different attachments which help in determining the right length of the hair. Thanks to these attachments, people who are using this product for hair cutting can create different hair styles. Also, some models come with adjustable blades for better styling.
From the other side, these products for hair cutting can be as well used by men who like to have their hair always in style and great shape, and with a personal clipper, they can very easily achieve their goal.
Tips for Finding the Best Hair Clippers
Hair clippers have long been the means for men, women, and children to keep their hair trimmed, cut, and in tip-top shape. Clippers can come in many different shapes, sizes, and colors which can make it very hard to determine what are the best hair clippers for you. You want to find clippers with dull yet effective blades. With the stroke across your head, the blade should easily cut through your hair no matter what the length or texture. You also want clippers that will allow you to use different settings for a close cut, fade, or whatever style you choose.
What Exactly Is a Good Hair Clipper?
According to experts in the industry, the best hair clippers are going to provide you with an experience you’ve never had before. A good clipper will always provide consistent clipping and reliable functionality. By investing good money into your clippers, it is expected that they can last you for years to come. Your chosen hair clippers should provide an even fresh cut every time to your liking. Just like most electronic devices, clippers are only as good as the components that make it up. Basic things such as guards and blades are key factors as well as the reputation of the brand. Some consumers who’ve purchased high-quality clippers find that they last a long time with only the need to replace parts on occasion. When looking for a good set of clippers for your home or business quality is certainly key.
How to Choose the Best Hair Clippers
Whether you’re shopping for clippers for personal use or you are a barber and looking for professional clippers there are certain key features for choosing hair clippers including price, brand, comb attachments, and blade types. Below you will find a bit more information on each feature and what to look for.
One of the most important features to finding a good hair clipper is the blade. You want a great quality, sharp blade that will provide you with a fresh and even cut every time. Insufficient blades can leave strands of hair out causing snags and breakage. One of the most well-known brands of clippers is Wahl has replacement blades. Are blades getting a bit dull? Wahl also provides sharpening services which can get your blades back in working condition again. Quality hair clippers require quality repairs from time to time to get the same look each cut. If you want to splurge on your investment, you should also consider the blade types. There are some blades that are made with the best of quality that will not have to be sharpened for years. You can also find anti-rust blades which are great to keep the product from being damaged by water.
Guards are great to have with your clippers. They allow you to create the hairstyle that you want no matter what the length. Guards help you tapper your cuts, trim a little off the top, and so much more. This is why it is a great idea to look for clippers that come with guards. Also known as comb attachments, there are different guards to meet different needs. Whether you are looking for a very low buzz cut or just trimming your longer strands, there are guards that can assist you. Depending upon what you will be using the clippers for, it may be ideal for you to purchase one that has more than one guard for different styling options. Some of the best hair clippers have guards that are identified by color codes. Each color represents a different length of the guard which makes it easier for you to remember. When creating multi-length haircuts that vary from short to long guards can come in handy. Wahl believes that having color-coded guards with color keys on the clippers makes it much easier to identify. This makes it easier for both professional and novice barbers to get the right cut every single time without error.
There are several different brands of clippers you can invest in. Some companies have branded themselves and have a great reputation while others do not. When you’re going to select a brand of clippers, it is ideal to get the opinion of others. There are review sites that you can check out to see what others have had to say about the product. A well-known brand of clippers will have been around for several years. Take for instance the well-known brand Wahl. They started creating electric hair clippers as far back as 1911. Other well-known brands might include Hot Tools, Philips Norelco, Conair, and Oster to name a few. Whether you’re an amateur or a professional the best name brands are your best choice for quality styling. Getting anything less than that could leave room for error.
Of course, you have to purchase the best hair clippers within your price range, so it’s important to consider a budget before you go shopping. You can find a great brand of clippers starting at about $20 and going up to as much as $100. It is important that you don’t base your decision solely on price as stated before quality and other components matter when selecting clippers. Selecting a cheap $20 pair of clippers that will break in a few months time is not as wise as paying a bit more and having it for several years. You can easily compare prices online to see what suits your needs and budget.
Other Things to Keep in Mind
When you purchase the best hair clippers for your home or business, you must keep in mind that there is a little maintenance that will be required to keep them in working order. If you want an outstanding haircut each time, you will need to do minor things to ensure the longevity of the clippers. Clipper manufacturers recommend that if you want to get the longest life and best performance from your clippers or trimmers, you should be sure to oil the unit before using it each time. Also, be sure to check out the enclosed instruction manual for maintenance suggestions as well as consult with customer service if necessary for proper maintenance instructions. The better you take care of your clippers the longer you have them.
An Easy Guide to Hair Clipper Maintenance
A good quality pair of hair clippers will not only save you a lot of money and time, but they will also last you many years if you look after them properly.
If your clippers are in frequent use, you need to ensure they are in good working order.
Some basic care and maintenance every now and again will keep your clippers performing to their best.
Keep The Blades Clean
Before you begin to cut your own or anyone else’s hair, ensure the blade area is clean, and any hair and debris are removed.
Most clipper sets come with their small clipper brush and cleaning kit. However, I find these brushes to be just too small and prefer to use an old, hard toothbrush to get in amongst the ‘nooks and crannies.’ You can also buy a cheap fingernail brush or hair tint brush, as long as they are quite sturdy.
Brush away all the hair clippings and debris from the blade area. These small deposits can act like grit or sand if they get between the blades and blade teeth. If unchecked they could eventually cause the blade’s damage and blunt them. Brush everything away. Blowing sharply into the area will also help.
Ensure The Blade is Aligned Correctly
This step is particularly important if you intend to cut other people’s hair or are using your clippers in a barber or hair salon.
Every time you come to use the clipper, hold it sideways and look down its length. The blades should be either parallel with the cutter blade or set slightly back. There shouldn’t be any teeth protruding, and the blade should be perfectly straight. A crooked blade or a stray tooth could easily nick or cut you, or a client.
You might need to use a small screwdriver to loosen the blade screws. There’s no need to take them out, just loosen them, so there’s enough ‘give’ to wiggle the blade back into place. Be careful when tightening the screws again.
Alternate between each one to ensure the blade doesn’t twist and become crooked.
When all the screws are tightened, visually check again to ensure the blade is even and correctly aligned.
Oil Every Cut, Every Time
Clipper oilThis is paramount to the care and maintenance of your clipper blade. A well-oiled clipper is a happy clipper, and a happy clipper will last you many years! The main cause for a good quality clipper to break is due to lack of oil.
Your clipper should come with the right oil, but you will need to buy more when you near the end of it.
The rule is simple; every time you use the clipper, you should apply some oil to it. Make this as habitual as turning it on. If you do this, you won’t forget.
It’s like cleaning your teeth without any toothpaste – you just wouldn’t do it!
Apply a drop of oil to each corner of the moving blade and a few drops in the middle, into the blade teeth. Turn the clipper on and let it run for a few seconds to get an even spread. Dab any excess oil and you’re good to go.
Be careful not to apply too much oil, as this can attract a lot of dust, dirt and hair clippings. This will turn into a sludge and clog up the blade.
Not enough oil will cause the blade to run dry and start pulling and dragging and become dull. Eventually, the blade will be useless for cutting.
Clipper sprayClipper spray is a legal requirement for barbers and salons in the US. It keeps the blades cool and prevents burning the client, and more importantly, it disinfects the blade.
It also reduces wear and tears on the blade, prolonging its lifespan.
Clipper spray acts as a rust preventer, which is important in salons and barber shops that have humid and moist atmospheres. It is good practice to spray the clippers in front of the client. It shows professionalism and cleanliness.
It is not quite as important if you are using the clipper purely for your hair cuts, but I would still recommend you use clipper spray, especially if you purchase one of the top end professional clippers such as the Oster Classic 76.
Change The Blade
This is a rare event and will only need to be done just once or twice in the lifetime of the clipper.
If you religiously follow the steps above, your clipper blade will last you a long time. I’ve only changed mine once, and that was only because I wanted to, rather than needed to!
But there may be occasions when you need a new blade. You may accidentally drop the clipper and damage it or chip one of the teeth.
The best thing to do is buy a spare blade when you buy the clipper. That way you’ll know you have the right one and it is available as soon as you need it. No dramas if you need your hair cutting that day.
If you do use your spare blade, buy another one immediately and drop it into your draw, ready for any further mishaps!
It is easy to keep your clipper in good working order if you follow the steps above. Make it part of your hair cutting routine, and you’ll have a trouble-free clipper for years to come.
If you have any comments or questions regarding clipper care and maintenance, please drop them below.
Tips for cutting your own hair with clippers
If you want to cut your own hair with clippers, then you have to be known about some tips because without knowing some tips you cannot cut your own hair with clippers. If you do not know how to cut your own hair with clippers, then you can stay with me because in here you can get tips for cutting your hair with clippers and I hope that it will be too much helpful for you.
- In the first, you have to be prepared you by yourself because it will be too much important for you and also for your hair cut with clippers.
- In the first, you need a mirror in front of you and also need a mirror in the back of you which will be attached to the wall, and for this reason., you can see your backside hair cutting with that mirror which will be too much helpful for cutting a good and great hairstyle.
- After fixing the mirror problem then you need clean your hair, and then you can dry your hair perfectly, and for this reason, you can use a dry towel for this work.
- You can put a towel on your shoulder that will be good for you when you cut your hair because your cutting hair will be fallen in that towel and for this reason cutting your hair work will be too much comfort for you.
Cut your hair:
- Then you need to start your cutting hair work, and for this reason, when you start cutting your hair you can start cutting hair from your face side because it will be too much important for you.
- If you want to cut your hair shortly then in the first you can cut your hair in a small section, and it will be good for you, and after that, you can continue this cutting hair work up to your ear. After finishing cutting work in your one ear then you can do this work for another ear.
- After finishes cutting you’re in front hair then you need to face the mirror to see the back side, and after that, you can cut your back side hair, and you can see the cutting progress in the back side mirror.
- You need to cut your hair with trim because trim will be too much important for you when you use clippers for doing your cutting work.
- Then you need to pull hair out from the in front and also from the behind of your ears, and after that, you can face the mirror to see the result, and I hope that the result will be as you’re wanted.
- If you can do as my tips, then you can take a great result in cutting your hair with clippers. Now I am sure that you can understand about this matter and you can follow my tips when you want to cut your hair with clippers.
Side part pompadour
In this present time side part pompadour hairstyle will be the most popular haircut, and for this reason, most of the people want to cut their hair in a side part pompadour hairstyle.
If you do not know about side part pompadour hairstyle and also want to know how to cut side part pompadour hairstyle. Then you can stay with me because in this article I want to give you the tips about how to cut side part pompadour hairstyle which will be too much good for you and also for your haircut.
Cut your hair:
- If you want to cut side part pompadour hairstyle, then you need to follow me because it will be too much essential for you to.
- In the first, you need to blend your top hair insides, and if you want to do this work, then you can use an electric hair clipper because electric hair clipper will be too much helpful for blending your hair in the sides.
- Please do not forget that you need to keep your top hair too much long and then you can blend the length of your hair into sides because it will be too much important for you and also for the side part pompadour hairstyle.
- After make blend your hair into sides then you can cut the sides hair as small as you want and remember that it will depend on you and for this reason if you want to cut your hair too much small then you can make it too much small.
- After that, you need to determine the length of your top hair, and if you want to cut actual side part pompadour hairstyle, then you need to keep your top hair in the 6 inches long because it will be the perfect length of your top hair for the side part pompadour hairstyle.
- If you want to cut your hair in the small side part pompadour hairstyle, then you can keep your top hair in the 3 inches and always remember that it will be the last length for cutting the side part pompadour hairstyle.
- When you want to cut your hair in the side part pompadour hairstyle, then you need to comb your topside hair by your finger, and after that, you can cut your hair as your length by a scissor.
- If you can follow my tips, then I am sure that you can cut your hair in the side part pompadour perfectly which will be too much good for you and also for your haircut.
- Before starting your cutting work, you need to clean your hair perfectly, and after that, you need to dry your hair perfectly and please remember that you cannot start your cutting work in the damp hair because it will be too much harmful to the side part pompadour hairstyle.
- When you cut your hair, you can take a clean towel on your shoulder because it can keep your cut hair and for this reason, it will be too much comfortable for you.