How to Grow Hair Faster: A Few Simple Tips
Just like other parts of a human body the hair also needs proper care and nutrition. The proven best-foods for the health of the hair are the ones that contain lean proteins such as liver, eggs, dark green vegetables and salmon. Similarly, there are a few vitamins and minerals that are great for Hair Growth. But, some specific nutrients are essentially required by the hair and adding them to one’s diet is a good practice. Some of these nutrients have a vital role in the growth of hair.
How Long To GrowVitamin A helps improve the cell growth and gives the hair shine and bounce. It prevents the scalp from getting dry. The foods that have this nutrient are liver, carrots, hot chili peppers, sweet potatoes and dark leafy greens. Other such nutrients are Biotin, Vitamin B2, B5, B6, and B7. These nutrients keep the hair hydrated, supple and healthy. They can help reduce hair loss by preventing dryness. Biotin promotes the production of fats and improves the cell growth. The users must consume a good quantity of B-complex vitamins by taking more of dried herbs, sunflower seeds, shiitake mushrooms, wheat and rice bran, raw garlic, pistachios, fresh salmon, tahini, tuna, and cod. Vitamin C is also a vital ingredient for hair growth as it helps to absorb iron in the body. Some foods rich in vitamin C are strawberries, sweet peppers, hot peppers, guava, broccoli, Brussel sprouts, and cauliflower. Vitamin E is a vital ingredient that improves circulation in the body. A good circulation in the scalp helps to grow hair faster. Users must eat foods such as almonds, peanuts, pine nuts, oregano, dried basil, green olives, dried apricots and cooked spinach to get sufficient amounts of vitamin E.
Rough chemicals and styling products are sure to harm and damage the hair. Users are highly advised not to blow dry their hair as it is one of the most damaging practices for the hair. They should never use harsh and rough supplements and only use gentle and tested hair care products. There are certain types of oils such as olive oil, jojoba oil, grapeseed oil or coconut oil that when massaged into the scalp helps improve hair growth. A good massage on the scalp feels great and is also beneficial for the circulation and stimulation in the body. To make the massaging experience even more effective and soothing, some essential oils can be added together with these oils. Oils such as lavender, thyme, clary sage, rosemary, and cedarwood could be used for such purpose. However, the oils should be added only in very small quantities as they are known to cause irritation and dryness on the scalp.
Drinking lots of water is a very effective way of growing healthy hair on the scalp. Users, therefore, must drink at least 10 glasses of water in a day. Stress is another important reason for weak hair and hair fall. Users must take due care of this situation and can do Light Exercise and meditation to relieve stress in their body.
In addition to the above-mentioned facts, there are a few other vital tips that would certainly help our users to know better about what to do for long and healthy hair. Some of them are as follows:
- Eating a Healthy Diet – Diet plays the most significant role in the growth or damage of a person’s hair. People should eat more of fruits and green vegetables along with foods rich in Iron to stimulate their hair growth.
- Brushing The Hair – Brushing is vital as it stimulates the blood flow in the scalp and helps distribute the nutrients evenly in the hair.
- Maintaining Moisture Levels in The Hair – Use of some good hair oils is highly recommended to maintain a sufficient amount of moisture in the hair that stimulates hair growth.
- Avoid Stress – Stress is certain to damage the hair and cause hair fall. Therefore, users are advised to keep away from stress, maintain a healthy lifestyle and stay physically and mentally fit.
- Use of Supplements – One must take some supplements that are known to stimulate hair growth and are beneficial for the overall wellbeing of a person. Vitamins A, C, H and B and minerals such as copper, zinc, iron, and silica promote the growth of healthy and shinier hair.
People must take some precautions to keep their hair healthier and longer and must avoid some bad habits that may cause damage to the hair. These are as listed below:
- Silicone-containing Shampoos – The shampoos that contain silicone makes the hair dry and thus weaker hair that breaks easily. Blow dryer and flat irons also have similar effects on the hair.
- UV Rays – The Ultra Violet rays are very harmful to the hair and may cause damage if exposure is caused for a long time. People who go out in the sun for long periods must protect their head by using a hat, sunglasses or cap.
- Salt water containing Chlorine – Consuming salty water with chlorine too is not good for the health of the hair or the body also. It may cause a steady change that may be harmful to the hair if combined with the Sun.
- Using Hair Ties or Clips – Hair ties and clips if used frequently may cause hair to get weaker and ultimately break down.
- Bleaching, Dyeing and using Hair Extensions – Such practices like bleaching or dyeing or using hair equipment can be harmful to the hair.
If the users follow our advice regarding the hair care process and follow the do’s and don’ts for the hair, they would surely benefit out of it. They should also take some important steps such as being out of stress, take healthy diet, address medical problems and regularly take supplements good for hair to maintain fine looking strong hair.