Natural Hair Care Tips to Avoid Hair Loss
Stress is one of the topmost reasons for hair loss. Family history and too much anxiety are also amongst these reasons. Whatever be the reason, certain natural Hair Care Tips can be followed to minimize the risks of hair loss. These days, there are numerous shampoos and conditioners available for the care of your hair. Thousands of people use such treatments on their hair. However, these treatments are very expensive and may not work for everybody. It is highly advised to our users that they take natural remedies and treatments for their hair and avoid harmful chemicals and substances
Our advice to users would be that they follow these natural and simple tips.
Use Natural Oils – Any oil that keeps the scalp warm and moist can be applied. It may be olive, canola or any other oil.
Stimulate Circulation – The hair follicles need to be active at all times, and a good massage on the scalp can help in doing so. This will make you feel nicer and also enhance hair growth as well.
Take a lot of anti-oxidants – Anti-oxidants such as tea and fruits rich in vitamin C can be taken in oral and other forms to promote the good condition of hair.
Eat well – We recommend eating not just a Balanced Diet but taking a lot of organic foods that may prevent hair loss and keeps the hair and skin healthy.
Take plenty of Vitamins – Three kinds of vitamins are most needed for a healthy and natural growth of hair. These Vitamin for Hair growth are vitamins A, B, and E. Vitamin A promote the production of sebum in the hair and healthy sebum is almost equivalent to healthy hair. The vitamin E helps to regulate the blood circulation on the scalp and keeps the hair follicles productive. B vitamins help to produce melanin that helps your hair to be lengthy, strong and shiny. Such vitamins can be taken as supplements also.
Many reasons cause our hair to become brittle, loose and break away. Illness, age, genetics, menopause, pregnancy and other factors can lead to hair loss.[amazon_link asins=’B00MMA7W5C,B00BWD00CM,B015QFMNZI’ template=’ProductCarouselwithoutheader’ store=’thewisy-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’4d9b8ab0-b8b5-11e7-8038-3f931524314c’]
Our hair can grow longer and shinier by following some natural remedies and without taking any chemicals. Some best-known home-made natural remedial methods to stop hair fall and promote hair growth are listed below.
- Grind grated coconut with little water and squeeze out its milk. Massage your scalp with this thick milk for at least 3 times in a week.
- Apply a little gooseberry powder to prevent hair fall and damage.
- Fenugreek tea is not only beneficial for the health but also for the skin and hair if taken frequently.
- Dandruff is harmful to the healthy growth of the hair and should be avoided at all costs.
- Gooseberry oil helps in keeping the hair dark and healthy. It nourishes the hair and prevents it from breaking and getting greyer.
To avoid hair loss, there are some precautions that can be taken. Some foods and treatments are known to have a significant impact on the health of our hair.
- Herbs and Supplements – Treating your hair with saw palmetto is healthy for both skin and hair. It is therefore considered as an effective treatment for hair.
- Vitamins A, B, E and Omega-3 acids – The foods that are rich in these natural supplements should be taken more for hair growth.
- Applying Topical Treatments – Doing a good massage with essential oils that are beneficial for hair daily for a couple of minutes is good option to choose. These are oils such as lavender oil, almond oil or sesame oil.
- Applying egg oil – Do a message of egg oil in the evening and leave it for overnight. Shampoo it off in the morning using a mild preferably herbal shampoo. The process should be continued for at least 12 weeks. The usage of egg oil should be frequent to provide proper nourishment to the cell membranes. Discontinuation of this process may bring back the negative effects such as hair graying and hair fall.
- Treating the hair with hot oil – A good oil such as canola oil or olive oil should be used to massage the scalp. First, heat the oil to a temperature of around 40 degree Celsius and gently massage with it on the scalp. After an hour slowly shampoo off the oil. Users can also massage their scalp using garlic, lemon or ginger juice. To do this, first, apply the juice on the scalp for overnight and rinse it off in the morning. A gentle massage of rangoli henna can also be applied. It is a green colored powder with a talc look that strengthens the hair shaft of the root.
- Rub hair with Green tea – It contains anti-oxidants that prevents hair loss and promotes hair growth. For this, brew two bags of green tea with 1 cup of water. After the tea cools down, apply to your hair slowly. Put the tea on for 1 hour at least and rinse off from the hair afterward.
- Boil potatoes and rosemary in the water on your stove and use the liquid to wash your hair and rinse it off.
- Apply fenugreek seeds treatment – First, soak and crush the fenugreek seeds with an adequate quantity of water. Form a paste and gently massage it on the scalp. Leave the paste for ½ an hour and rinse off with plain water.
- Besides the above, some other lifestyle changes can also greatly affect how your hairs shape up. Users must include more of high-protein foods in their diet. Foods such as fish, lean meats, soy are rich in proteins and vitamin B12.
- It is advised that never brush wet or damp hair and also never blow dry your hair. Also, avoid rubbing your hair with a dry cloth or towel.
- Be away from the stress of any kind as stress is the biggest contributing factor to hair loss.
- Avoid hairpieces and wigs – Such things may give a reasonable appearance to your hair but are sure to cause harm to hair follicles.