Topsider Oil Extractor is a clean and easy method of changing oil, unlike the dragging a pan underneath a car and draining the oil from there. This is common in the home mechanics that have to work outside where the breeze can ruin your day.
The construction of Topsider Oil Extractor is pretty solid, the vacuum pump looks considerable and appears as if it can take a whack or two from an awkward user. Even when you get about 5 quarts into the pan from the car, it looks like you can still get a bit more in there without a problem.
Top 6 Best Oil Extractor COMPARISON
- 8 quart capacity
- Topsider Multi-Purpose Fluid Removing System
- Powered by vacuum pressure No electricity needed
- Quickly extracts old oil through the dipstick tube into the 8 quart container
- Portable, Wide 12" stable base
- 6.5 litre capacity
- Two functions oil changer-manual & pneumatic
- Widely used for fluid extraction
- Connected hoses fit the car, marine, lawnmower and industrial machinery.
- Extraction without car lifted up!
- 8.8 litre capacity
- Bi-functional manual unit to extract and dispense
- Durable polyethylene and will not rust or corrode
- Automatic flow control valve
- Automatically shuts off at 8 liters
- 3.5 quarts capacity
- Powerful vacuum - no electricity needed
- Portable compact size
- No mess from spills or inconvenient drain plugs
Electric engine oil extractor
- 12 Volt / 5 Amp DC Motor
- Oil Transfer Flow Rate: 3 Litres Per Minute
- Diesel Transfer Flow Rate: 4 Litres Per Minute
- Easy to attach with an ordinary hose clamp
- 3.5 Gallon Capacity
- 12 Volt DC Motor
- Extract oil at a temperature of 160°
- Foil & heat resistant 1/4 inch suction tube
- 6 feet battery leads with alligator clips
- Self-contained oil change system
Don't miss our post On Car Wash Soap.
Air Power America 5060TS Topsider Multi-Purpose Fluid Removing System Review
Topsider engine oil extractor comes with a spacer and two tubes in the vacuum hose. A tube is a thicker, supple, clear plastic tube while the other one is a thinner, more concrete and opaque for putting into the dipstick. According to the instruction, you need to get soapy water and put the thinner tube into the black plastic spacer and insert the two into the clear tube. This will be somehow easier if you use the hot water trick.
This oil extractor is proven, tested and trusted to be reliable and convenient for easy, no mess oil changes by boaters and other automotive and marine maintenance applications. You don’t need electricity as this versatile vacuum pump-out makes use of a vacuum to draw out oil from your crankcase.
It comes with a 12 inches diameter stance that offers a stable base, getting rid of probable spills and tip-overs. Just slide down the withdrawal hose your dipstick hole, open the valve and hang on for about 8 to 10 minutes. It is uncomplicated to use, suction probe and continue the operation manual.