Best Rated Portable Burners
Are you looking for the best portable burner? Then have a look at the following list of portable burners. These are the top rated portable burners in the market. Each of them has received numerous excellent reviews from users everywhere. I’m pretty sure this short list can help you decide which one is the best burner for your needs.
DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner Review
* Uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes;
* Digital control panel
* Built-in count-down digital timer with 5 min increments up to 170 minutes;
* 10 temperature range from 140°F to 460°F;
* 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts;
* 6 ft cord
Waring Pro SB30 1300-Watt Portable Single Burner Review
* 1300-watt portable burner
* Durable cast-iron
* Adjustable thermostat; “on” and “ready.”
* Brushed stainless-steel housing
* Measures 10-3/4 by 11-1/2 by 4 inches
Waring Pro DB60 Portable Double Burner Review
Review #1 by By C. J. Maui “CJ” (Hawaii)
I bought this 4 months ago.Was a little worried about the heat after reading some reviews, but decided to try it anyway. It works great. The first time you have to heat it slowly(according to instructions) but after that, it heats up like a red burner on a stove. In fact, it’s so hot that I turn the burner off 5 mins before the food is done and it keeps cooking very well.
Only one setback, …burners are hard to clean if you spill liquids so oversee the pot and don’t let it boil over. I find that when cooking stews…etc. # 2 heat setting is just right. Anything higher and food will boil too high, that’s how great these burners are!!!And using good quality pots and pans also helps, a heavy set is the best for even cooking. I am glad I decided to try it, no regrets, well worth the price. It’s made of high quality!!!!
Review #2 by By X jelly munchkin “professional nerd” (Buffalo, NY)
Ordinarily, I wait a bit longer to review, but in three days this thing has done things that my last five portable stoves were never able to do. I live in an apartment without a real stove and have spent the last five years trying to find something that works. Finally something with the power of a real stove! No more do I have to wait 45 minutes for the water to boil! No more do I have to cook all my food on High!
This is a REAL stove. Per the instructions, I do let it preheat until the ready light comes on; last night, I put a pan on the preheated stone and the pan was sizzling hot in less than a minute. Boils a full pot of water in five minutes (but again, I preheat it and put the pan on once ‘Ready’ lights up.
Also, I love that there is an ‘ON’ indicator light for each burner (my old stove only had an indicator light to indicate that it was plugged in, which is pretty ridiculous and caused my fiance to leave the stove on high several times…).
The Waring Pro is also very visually appealing and has a substantial, solidly constructed feel.
You will also like these …..
- Best Indoor Electric Grill Reviews
- Best Bread Machine Reviews | Bread Maker Reviews
- Best Pink Tea Kettles And Pink electric tea kettle
- Best Red KitchenAid Mixer
- Best Automotive Mechanic Tool Sets
- Best Angle Grinder Reviews
- Top 10 Best Flashlights For Emergencies
- What is the Best Vacuum Cleaner to Buy
- Best Outdoor Lighting Ideas