CHOOSING THE BEST SHAVING BOWL
Shaving bowls are as much as a decorative piece as they are a shaving accessory. First and foremost you want it to work well in helping you get a quick, thick lather.
To do this, you want something wide enough so that you can work the shaving brush easily. Usually, something with a diameter of around 5 inches does the trick. Half an inch less or more works well.
The other thing is depth. You want it to be tall enough to keep the lather as it builds. Something in the vicinity of 2 inches, a little taller or a little shorter works well.
Regarding style, some people prefer using a shaving mug while others the bowl. This boils down to what you prefer. Our top shave bowl reviews below offers a nice mix of the different options around with some made from stainless steel, others wood and also porcelain.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Size:High: 57mm/2.3" Diemeter: 82mm/3.3"
- Antiskid design bottom
- Heat Insulation
- Material: Ceramic
- Ideal accompaniment for wet shavers
- Shaving Soap Bowl with Handle
- Large enough for 2 or 3 pucks
- Material:Dark Wood
- Size:1.5" high (1.75" counting lid) x 3.8" across OD, 3.5" ID
- Includes a loosing fitting lid that makes it perfect for travel
- It conducts heat very well
- Santa Fe Shave Cup with Soap
- Southwestern style pottery cup handcrafted
- Size:4" OD x 2" High. ID inside the bottom approximately 2.5"
- Retain the heat
- Material: Stainless Steel Bowl with Lid
- Perfect Size for Popular Shaving Soaps 3.5 Inches
- Great gift!
- Handmade Pottery Cup
- Keep Lather Always Warm
- Extra deep bowl generate enough lather for 3-pass shaving
- Large handle for comfortable and safe grips
Best Shaving Bowl Reviews
Edwin Jagger Porcelain Shave Soap Bowl With Handle